What are our brothers to the north doing for cut bait?

Nemesis

I need to stock up on this before the season gets underway! Would anyone be interested in purchasing a case and shipping it on dry Ice to my house?? I will pay $$

The stuff they had available last summer I wouldnt feed it to a dead carp, packed in oil and had the consistency of overcooked pasta- which you can learn to do at fishinmans cooking classes.

Does anybody want to go in on a bulk pick up, I will transport this myself if I have to.

PM or email me if your are interested, or know where I could buy it?

Thanks

Jax right on!!!

The stuff they had available last summer I wouldnt feed it to a dead carp, packed in oil and had the consistency of overcooked pasta- which you can learn to do at fishinmans cooking classes.

I bought a package and threw it overboard right after I tryed to put it in a bait head....so I started to use fresh fish if you know what I mean :?:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

LPD - In case no one has sent you a PM. All kinds of new NYS regulations have gone into effect. All bait has to be certified free of VHS. Testing adds a lot of expense so many manufacturers are backing out of the business.

Tom B.

(LongLine)