Took the little pontoon boat out tonight looking for some steelhead. Stopped in 175fow to take a peak and saw some bait down 80 right away so we set up. My normal set up is 3 dipsy and one mini troll . However tonight it was just rough enough for my little boat so we got 1 dipsy out and the mini troll. By 200fow rigger took a shot with a fish on. My son got him up to the where he did what steelies do best . Air born and gone. Gotta love it ( solid 10lbs). 220 fow and while sending out the dipsy it got smacked. Boated a 6lb steely. Stay on a north west troll and we got to 240fow screen was lit. 60 rigger fires and I had a monster steely on. Fought him towards the boat this fish spent more time in The air than in the water. And lime the first spit the hook At the boat lime the first ( easily mid teens). Ended up baoting 4 from 6-10 lbs. Lost three bruisers to acrobatics and handful of hits no ones home. All in all good day considering one two poles out. Carbon 14 took everything and all hits were 55-65 down. Marked a lot of suspended fish from 90 to 150 all over but never got a hit down that low.

Took the little pontoon boat out tonight looking for some steelhead. Stopped in 175fow to take a peak and saw some bait down 80 right away so we set up. My normal set up is 3 dipsy and one mini troll . However tonight it was just rough enough for my little boat so we got 1 dipsy out and the mini troll. By 200fow rigger took a shot with a fish on. My son got him up to the where he did what steelies do best . Air born and gone. Gotta love it ( solid 10lbs). 220 fow and while sending out the dipsy it got smacked. Boated a 6lb steely. Stay on a north west troll and we got to 240fow screen was lit. 60 rigger fires and I had a monster steely on. Fought him towards the boat this fish spent more time in The air than in the water. And lime the first spit the hook At the boat lime the first ( easily mid teens). Ended up baoting 4 from 6-10 lbs. Lost three bruisers to acrobatics and handful of hits no ones home. All in all good day considering one two poles out. Carbon 14 took everything and all hits were 55-65 down. Marked a lot of suspended fish from 90 to 150 all over but never got a hit down that low.

Nice going Jeremy, Gotta love the steel bite!