Ice storm.

rolmops

I saw on the weather channel over 7 thousand out of power along the NE. coast of lake O. Hope you all are alright and stay warm, and everyone has a generator for power, good luck to all!!!

Looking  at pretty good size tree  leaning/fell  on my house just outside my office window. Haven't investigated yet but doesn't look to bad. Hope thats the extent of it.

Sorry to hear about the tree. How bad is the power outage, and what type of weather are you having, snow, wind, or is it all Ice, either way stay warm and Happy Holidays to all. If anyone else has info on the storm, I realize that if you don't have power you can't report, but if anyone has more info, it would be nice to know what's happening up there, thanks PAP. 

Did not loose power although the Village of Holley  as of a few minutes ago was still out. Got out my Elec pole saw & cut the limbs on the roof off. Thanks to the good lord, no damage, But I have limbs down all over my property. And as I was out there cleaning up ,you could hear cracks & crashes in the woods  every few minutes.  Just another day in western NY.

Did not loose power although the Village of Holley  as of a few minutes ago was still out. Got out my Elec pole saw & cut the limbs on the roof off. Thanks to the good lord, no damage, But I have limbs down all over my property. And as I was out there cleaning up ,you could hear cracks & crashes in the woods  every few minutes.  Just another day in western NY.

That sounds like it is time to count your blessings.

Still over 2000 people out of power for national grid. I'm working on this merry day trying to keep it on. 300 miles from home , hope everyone is having a merry Christmas. If you get a chance thank a lineman and utility tree man.

Yes, thank you.

I don't know about 2000.people without power. Driving back and forth from Buffalo to Rochester on the 23th,2000 is just about the number of power company utility trucks that I saw driving east bound. It seems that the north-east has some very serious problems at this point,although these trucks may be on their way to Canada,where from Windsor through Toronto all the way into the Saint Laurence corridor this ice storm has done tremendous damage

Edited by rolmops