Went out this morning browsing in 60-80 fow. We landed 15 lakers none smaller than 10 lbs. Nice cold water made every fish successful catch and release. post-152622-13972397311179_thumb.jpgThen tried inside after Alot of you guys gave me Some advice on fishing for browns. Trolled 6-15 fow for an hr and landed a brown about 5lbs and a skippy coho. I do appreciate the advice, my spread looked alittle weak but once the planner Mast set up gets installed we'll keep plugging away at them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Allaboitfishing13 They'll Definitely Be Here.I've Gone Out Twice This Week And Boated 28 Lakers. The Size I'm Seeing This Yr IS Alot Bigger. We've Had 7 Around 15Lbs And One Tickle 20Lbs. We Caught Them On Demand Last Yr But Average Weight Alot smaller It's Great When You Bring The Kids For Non Stop Action. I'm Just Itching For Salmon To Show Up. Until Then we Practice On The Lakers.

Allaboitfishing13 They'll Definitely Be Here.I've Gone Out Twice This Week And Boated 28 Lakers. The Size I'm Seeing This Yr IS Alot Bigger. We've Had 7 Around 15Lbs And One Tickle 20Lbs. We Caught Them On Demand Last Yr But Average Weight Alot smaller It's Great When You Bring The Kids For Non Stop Action. I'm Just Itching For Salmon To Show Up. Until Then we Practice On The Lakers.

Good to hear! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Mike My Dad Was Working. I Get My New Boat In A Week So Within Three Weeks I Should Be Ready To Give Her A Shot. maybe If I Can Get Him To Retire Properly You Can Join Us To Test The Boat Out. I Got Him Out A Couple Times Last Yr And He Had A Good Time. But He Chases The Bucks Pretty Hard So I Have To Peel Him Out Of The Woods. Hope To See You Out There