Landing net

I'm needing a nice landing net, regardless of price, I would like one that will not be a magnet to every barbed hook in my 3 treble hooks on my stick baits. Some how I can get 8 out of 9 barbs in my net, and that's only because the other one is in the fish! 

I'm sick of it, I need a hook-less long handled net for salmon, strong handle, what have you found was good and what was bad. 

Thanks for the input....

Bought a cumings at Slipery sinker last year because my other one flew out of the boat.  Nice long handle and the hooks come out very easy.  Also has an octagonal handle so when you extend it the pin always lines up....used my buddies beckman last week and it was a PIA to get the pin to line up when extending the handle.

Bought a cumings at Slipery sinker last year because my other one flew out of the boat.  Nice long handle and the hooks come out very easy.  Also has an octagonal handle so when you extend it the pin always lines up....used my buddies beckman last week and it was a PIA to get the pin to line up when extending the handle.

^^^this^^^