EXCELLENT service from Great Lakes Planers

Last week I ordered a complete rocket launcher and planer system from Great Lakes Planers.  I had to wait a week longer than I wanted to before placing the order due to finances. I knew It would be nearly impossible to get the  system and get it installed before the walleye opener, but I asked Tony to do his best.  I just recieved a call from Tony and my system is ready to go and Ill have it wednesday!!!!!!!!  Thanks Tony!!  Its not often I get what I want ahead of schedule and cheaper than the original price!  

He's an honest fella.  Ordered a 10 rod launcher on line from him and paid 790 with shipping. Arrived with in 2 weeks and I was happy with everything.. 2 weeks later recieved a check from him for saying i was overcharged  $ 74..  I never knew but I do respect his honesty.  Products are of exceptional quality also.

He did the same for me. I bought 2 vertical rod holders but not at the same time due to finances but gave me a discount for purchasing more than 1.  Great guy and even better customer service.

Edited by Chas0218

The stern is done...first pic is the new body on the stern...second is view of the battery box/livewells and stern from inside...last is 1 of the livewells...not too bad for a carpenter! I have a big piece of oak that goes across the back...riggers mount thru the oak to the welded aluminum

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151276-13987789702368_thumb.jpg

post-151276-13987790126083_thumb.jpg

post-151276-13987790494152_thumb.jpg