333 MPLP

Anyone who was waiting to sign up for this at the last minute the time is getting close. I will need some time to put together a scoring sheet/board for the weigh in station. If you are wanting to get it on this shoot me a PM and I will get you signed up. If we get just a few more involved this will be successful. Thank you to those that have already got on board and I hope to hear from more of you out there. Good luck to all on the water this year and be safe. 

Mark

607-760-7130

Last few days to sign up. Still a lot that showed interest that haven't got in yet. Hope to get at least couple more of you out there involved. I had a conversation with a guy last week, I won't share his name with you but I will share a small bit of his comments.

"Please let me know what I can do to help with the lift project, time, money or labor I will give what I can. Its been over 25 years since I've been in this wheelchair and just as long since I have been on Cayuga Lake fishing. I was very excited to hear about the MPLP, it is a game changer for me and my family, thank you so much."  

I instantly realized the limitless power of one small hydraulic wheelchair lift. I get pissed off when I have go 25 days without fishing, but some have no choice in the matter and have waited much longer. If you want to help change lives,,,,please get involved. Mark 607-760-7130 

Can't fish the tourney but the Reel Hooked Up boat is in for $100. Shoot me a PM with the info. Sean

I sent my $20.00 for Pro Member on this site and $100.00 from me right to Rollie by mail...... then the MPLP will get 100% of it.... don't take this the wrong way think the Derby is a GREAT idea , just thought.... it was my way of supporting the project , have not seen where LOU the site has done much in the past , so I didn't re-up but used that for this.................. 

That was Rollie's plan last we spoke. Remaining funds for maintenance and the next lift project. If Rollie had it his way I bet every ramp on the Fingers and beyond would have a lift and I hope someday they do.

Mark

I sent my $20.00 for Pro Member on this site and $100.00 from me right to Rollie by mail...... then the MPLP will get 100% of it.... don't take this the wrong way think the Derby is a GREAT idea , just thought.... it was my way of supporting the project , have not seen where LOU the site has done much in the past , so I didn't re-up but used that for this..................

That's a good point I like the way you think!