4.Bobber....19lb-0oz

5.Splitshot....11lb-6oz

6.58 Johnson....6lb-14oz

7.Mower.... No fish weighed

7.Shona Seamus....No fish weighed

7.Striper One....No fish weighed

7.Fish-On....No fish weighed

7.Trouthunter....No fish weighed

Some teams had plans and couldn't make it this weekend. Some teams struggled to find the fish and Rollie in the not blue, BLUE BUBBLE boat is the early leader. The next 333 series event is June 14-15. Barney will be running the scale for this event at his shop. Scales will be open 8am-6pm Saturday and 8am-4pm Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder of this coming weekends 333 event. Barney will be open to weigh fish at his shop from 0800-1800hrs Saturday and 0800-1600hrs on Sunday. Best of luck to all of you and see at the park.

The lift location at the park has been finalized and the concrete is going in one week from today on the 16th. The pier and anchor bolts will be first followed a week or so later by the walk way and pad at the lift loading area then the lift will be mounted in place a week later.

Mark

Thanks for the offer to help Bigfoot but for this pour we are all set. The next pour is bigger and I might take you up on your offer then. I will let you know when that will be once we schedule it.

Thanks again,

Mark

Awesome weekend ended with too many Lakers to count, 3 salmon, one 4 lb bow, (released at net,lol) and one brown that was almost 7 lbs. Perfect fathers day with a buddy and his 12yr old son. Overall had some where around 21lbs for Three fish. But was a day for the kid to remember since he picked the spoon ( out of my FLT choices) that caught the Brown, and he reeled it in! Priceless!

post-150622-140285890868_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Some nice fish caught this past weekend. I will be posting the results tomorrow.

Phase one of the lift is complete. The pier and anchor bolts are in.post-143159-1402951753086_thumb.jpgpost-143159-14029517788948_thumb.jpgpost-143159-14029518005311_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The pad and sidewalk will be going ing next week sometime after the hole is back filled and I can fit it into my schedule. Once a date is set I will post it for those of you that would like to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Scott and no worries Rollie this part was a two man job. I was lucky enough to have a young guy that worked for me in the past volunteer to help and the town is writing him a thank you letter that he can show the union hall and this will serve as his yearly participation for community service the union requires these guys preform. It was a win, win for all concerned.  

I'm just sitting down to add up the results from this past weekend and I will be posting them on the "pinned" page at the top.

Mark