Bad idea. Tried to head west out of I Bay Thursday afternoon. There was a 3 plus foot chop, a strong west wind and nothing but milkshake as far as the eye could see. We didn't think it was worth it to fight the wind and waves west past the river so we went back into the bay and set up some sticks for Walleye and Pike. Gold and black Challenger and a fire tiger Yozuri. Picked up a double header just south of the bridge and landed a 4 lb Brown. The other got off but felt like a decent fish. Trolled through a few more times, lots of marks but no takers. To the dock for a cold beer. Hopefully things will clear up a little by the weekend.

The fire tiger.

Thanks,

I was wondering because I've caught ALL of our pike and walleye this year on natural colors. The bright colors haven't been producing for us.

Thanks,

I was wondering because I've caught ALL of our pike and walleye this year on natural colors. The bright colors haven't been producing for us.

That's good to know, thanks for the info. I've been wanting to start doing a little more Walleye fishing this year.