forced to fish seneca again 3/27

jason forced me to take him fishing on seneca again,the topwater bite is still slow and cold 38deg.few landlock(dinks) and 1 brown small also.The laker bite on the otherhand was still smoking to many dubles and triples to count actually we would of had 4 going again but due to the wind someone had to stay on the wheel heading into the wind. the bait is showing up its still around150 to 200 ft down kinda explains all the fat lakers weve been getting this year .also the eel problem seemes to have for the most part dissapeared on the so end out of 40 or50 fish id say there was only a half dozen with eels or marks and the eels were real small 4or5 inches almost like a new school of lakers moved in the area we fished last time.(they had large marks on them).ill keep sacraficing myself to keep up the research on the fish health and population ,the tast test will happen tonight.when the surface hits the magic 41deg mark that bite should fire up.canceled the oil can(brown trout)run to sodus as hank warned with a south wind the bay ice can drift to the shoot and block your return .if ya want some good eating and catching head to seneca so end soon . the lakers ant as easy to get as those L.O. browns but if ya drop some green down 80 to90 ft at the 2.5ish mph range gps youll be bending some rods before the day is up.(many times) Ray K.

we had a couple of beers.. the greates thing was having 5 fish on at once. 1st my double, 1 on the rigger 1 on the dipsy. i look over and both of ray rods are going nuts he has 3 on 1 on the dipsy 1 on the rigger and a slider. i land mine set them down ray lands his set his down and 2 mins later my side go off and then rays again. we are just pounding the lakers. there all fat and health.

for all you guys who fish the fingerlakes you guys should try the big weenie flys. i ran two flys on my side of the boat 1 called proctologist and the other 1 was called uncle joes pinch. these fly fired consistently. atleast 5 times these flys fired just after i put the rod in the holder. once you guys try them you will like them.

www.bigweeniebrand.com

zebe i do hit the north end but with the bait heading towards the canal for the spawn around the end of may they bring a lot of feeding fish with them .so if the food is brought to the table why run north and look for pockets of fish,,,i do have a honey hole or two to the north but i save them for the derby and my lips are sealed,,,,,,,,,,,,td if your gonna fish sunday get there early so you can get to the launch and dont plan on pulling out before the sale is ended as many people will block the drive

What the "F" you doing out fishin? Is the kicker ready for me to come pick up yet! If you got time to fish you got time to WORK...... on that kicker motor :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If it wasn't for all the Lakers it would be a great day for you on the lake!