Sunday I had a full boat. Bro in law and 5 kids.  I had a great plan to start the day in close for browns then head out for some silvers..As soon as we left the creek and headed east, most of the color was gone. After a  call from Gambler,( Thanks Brian) I left the skinny water and headed for greener pastures( and water).  We had good marks anywhere between 90-140 ft.  We started the action with a 20 lb laker.  Once boated, the fishing slowed for us. We spent the rest of the morning picking at very few smaller fish. Our last fish of the day was a teen king which proceeded to come lose as he was in the net! :envy: . Over all not a great day but we did manage some fish. Our bites came in 50-60 over 100-140 fow....

post-139677-0-71034800-1401210309_thumb.jpg

Monday am  was a bit different.  We started in 110 and trolled east. We had a good screen but like Sunday, no takers.  After an hour of an east/west troll, we headed north.  When we hit 160, Game on!  Our first and biggest king( 22 lbs) came off the rigger 60 ft down. It hit a Warrior NBS. Within a few minutes we boated 2 more kings. We worked 160-190 and ended the morning  with a nice mix of kings, steelies and a lake trout. Great color out there and a huge temp break in 190-200. Bright colors were good for us with copper and green being the most productive. Riggers and wire divers took most of the shots with a couple of bites from the lead cores/surface lures.

post-139677-0-36753800-1401209767_thumb.jpg