LOU-All Cayuga Cup Date

Has a date been set for the LOU-All Cayuga Cup this year?  These two boys have had this trophy sitting at the house for 2 years and are anxious to try for a three-peat on our new boat!  We would like to see it on a Sunday this year so that we don't have to cut our fishing day 3 hours short for baseball like we had to last year.  July 13, 20, and 27 work for us at this point as do most Sundays in August.

Trophy_zpsa35aa15c.jpg

Laker_zps096b41b5.jpg

That works. Might want to post up the rules again. We'd love to see a full field this year. One suggestion is to ask teams to pay before they fish. With last years tough fishing lots of teams never even weighed (and as a result never put their $$ in the pot) and we only took home $80 or so. I'm pretty sure that there were far more teams than that competing. I'd like to see the winning team take home the full pot in all future events.

If you've never fished a tournament before, this would be a great one to get your feet wet with.

Edited by Billy V

Just my 2 cents, but I also think everybody should pay first. I think its important to get guys together so people can meet. People who are just getting started can really learn a lot this way. Ive only trout trolled a half dozen times and focus on walleye, but due to the interest in the walleye lou-all (weve had a full field for months) ill pull my pontoon and make the drive as long as the weather is good. Can we get more details? The date is pretty close and some of us have never fished an event like this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app