fished sat from 7:30 to noon, with my sister and brother in law and their little grandson, picked up three steelhead and a pretty good laker. Picked up a little before noon as the lake picked up a bit and the little guy didn't care to much for the rougher conditions. Steelhead all came on stick baits  flat lined off the small boards with 5/8 oz weights added. Laker came on mountain dew spindoctor and blue hammer fly 121' back on a dipsy 2 setting.

Sunday never moved a rod :(

post-144884-0-26483000-1402326626_thumb.jpgpost-144884-0-98591600-1402326638_thumb.jpg

Ditto, but what a gorgeous day on the water. We were actually out of Pine Grove on my 17 foot StarCraft, after getting shut out on the eye's on Chaumont on Saturday from 3:30 to 11:30 PM. We did manage 1 small laker in 36 feet of water just west of the Salmon River pier head.

The fish were Deff farther west. We were west of the plants Saturday and Sunday and had good action in the mornings. Lakers, steelies and kings, all fish came from surface down to 40'. Cores, riggers and dipseys all produced. There was a sharp temp break out over 190-220', our fish came on the warm side of the break. Very cold water out there still, going to be a while until the Tcline sets up. Stingers and stingrays in the UV colors all worked! Good Luck and toght lines.

Capt. Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good am bite for us as well Sunday.  After 1030 they really shut down for us got a few more hits but none boated.  Only one skippy king and the rest lakers and steelhead.  UV stingrays for us on 5 colors were best.  Same depths as Rich D.  Nice scumline out there.  Packed it in at 1pm.  We had a flasher out on the wire all day but not a single hit on it.  All our fish came 35' and up.  Tons of boats out on Sunday morning in close all the way out to 250 and everywhere inbetween.

Edited by BrokeOff