Wind was out of the south so the Bay was choppy! Had 4-fish on and landed 2. Storm looked like it was rolling in so we got off the water earlier than we normally do.post-154741-14026184653812_thumb.jpgpost-154741-14026184784341_thumb.jpg

Get your FREAK on!!

Nice fish!  I'm over at Sutter's near you guys on Jack's boat (Thompson Fisherman).  I really want to get a net on one of those hog sheepys.  Are you trolling or still fishing for them?  I see you got some walleyes the other day too.  I hope my advice helped you too.  Any tips you can give me as far as stickbaits, crankbaits, etc would be appreciated.   Larry (Henrybud).

I can show you all my lures if u stop over, my son and I are going to Otisco lake for a tiger Muskie/ walleye trip with justtraceytrolling tomorrow! Can't wait to hook into a big tiger!!

Get your FREAK on!!

pikefreak.....I think you said you don't usually eat what you've caught (I could be mistaken...), but have you ever tried those sheepies. They Are first cousins of red drum (redfish) which are great eating. And I have also heard some folks say they are not good and others say they are great. Any input....?  :wondering: