Best day I've ever experienced in terms of quantity, and happy that I could share that with my father and brother.  We ended 15 for 21.  1 coho, 3 lakers, 5 Kings, & 6 steelhead.  Out of the channel at 5:30 and setting lines over 100 fow.  It took no time at all before we were reeling one after the other.  Ran as far out as 220 fow, before the action slowed.  Downspeed varied between 2.1-2.7, but best around 2.6 with an X4.   Spread baits between surface to 40 feet down.  Temps at the ball never below 47.  Dad got the big fish of the day with a 9lb King off a Dipsy w/green double crush glow and matching Atommik fly back 74 on a 1.5 setting.  We doubled once, and twice had 2 fish on the same line off riggers(cheaters).  Probably because of the tiny size skipper Kings that didn't pop the releases.  4 color lead core with a Warrior Salmon Slammer custom was the winner again for most hits, but a 1 1/4 ounce plain silver Kastmaster was a surprising second place and a steelhead magnet.  Tried something new today by putting out a casting spoon off each side of the boat on inline planers.   The Kastmaster, and a 3/4 ounce gold/orange Krocodile.  Both about 90 feet back from the inline planer.  Not certain what depths they were getting to, but I would estimate 10-15 feet.  Everything took fish today, except a yellow/green deep diving challenger stickbait.  Not already mentioned DW SS frog, Warrior Glo Green Alewife, Yeck Blue/Green Dolphin, Warrior Triple Tail, and a Warrior NBS. 

Edited by MadPerry