navtronics hot maps

hi guys/ gals, would like to know if any one has run the 2008 edition of the hot maps premium. i see that cayuga is now in hig def. and was wondering if it's as good / accurate as the high def. for seneca. think maybe i'll send for the prepaid mailer and up date before the turnys begin!!

thanks in advance and God bless __rollie---

Ha its not going to help! lol

I was out fishing when they were maping it last summer. It was really interesting to watch, They had 3 boats running back and forth all day. At first I thought they were draggin for a body. RR

....so you think they were maping the lake huh?.....one word.......transponders.........Chaos is making sure that you'll have no secrets for the LOU-All

Its just a trophy not 10 grand! :D So i won't cry if i don't win.

You guys better have good limits cause if you don't have a limit, your not going to win. You can bet I will have a limit. I will have my limit by 8:00 am and then culling the rest of the day. Bank on it. :P Last year I caught about 50 fish during the LOU. I'm not kidding either.

RR

is culling another name for feeding the sea gulls?? just kidding i'm sure you have a gooood livewell. hope to see you on the water that way i can follow you around, by the way what color,make and model is your rig?? i can't find a picture or i'd print it out and post next to the gps. ha ha rollie

Well I won't keep any lakers under 8 to 9 lbs. The salmon and browns i filet up, smoke a few and give a few to my neighbors. This is the only time I kill fish. So no biggie and they won't get wasted. I just don't want you guys following me around! :lol:

Follow Zeke around, he's a better fisherman than I am anyway. I'll get a pic of his boat in a week or 2 and I'll post it up for you guys. :lol:

RR

Please don't follow the STRIKE 3.We don't cash checks,don't catch fish and we don't have any trophys.No need to even look our way.The RAT will lead you all to the TROPHY water.Tomorrow we'll be following STINGER and HUNTFRISCO around the south end.They are the team to watch......Zeke/Cyn (Strike 3 )

Tomorrow we'll be following STINGER and HUNTFRISCO around the south end.They are the team to watch......Zeke/Cyn (Strike 3 )

:shock: :shock: ...if your looking for a maroonish looking boat with a big silver Honda you'll be suprised that it's not `frisco. He is running underground now :? so you'll have to keep on lookin' till you find us :lol:

BTW, my trophy room is in the corner of my broom closet next to the kitchen mop.