screwed up

mhtrapper

I planned on going fishing this morning,got up at 4am, buddy called said it was raining so we decided not to go. Went back to bed got up a couple hours later and looked like a perfect eye morning. I don't mind fishing in the rain if it starts after I am there,but I have a hard time convinceing my self to go if it is raining before I even leave the house. I will hopefully try it now sun. morning if everything goes well.

Edited by mhtrapper

I went back to bed too! Hard to start in the rain for sure. I catch plenty enough that I dont have to fish wind and rain unless I have guests that want to! I agree though...perfect day for eyes. Im gonna go this evening I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It was rough water, very rough water.  Took a lot of of water over the bow but the fishing was HOT!  23 eyes in 12 to 17 FOW from 730 on.  Yep I waited out the rain but glad we decided to launch anyhow.  Took a bit to figure the bite out but once we got it we got it.  Blue and silver Sonars and the worm harness bite was on today.  First fish didnt hit the net till after 9 am.  I must say there are some crazy dedicated fisherman in small row boats with tiller motors out there lol.  I must have seen 5 of them over the course of the morning with there bows pointing straight up.  Crazy windy. In the end it didnt matter if it was raining or not cause we were wet from the ride anyhow.

Edited by Steelman