King of the Oak Standings

Again, I apologize for the mix up. We grabbed the files from Mike Waterhouse. IF there are any issues, which there shouldn't be, please let me know. I personally am keeping this file updated from here going forward.

KingoftheOak_zps0e43e275.jpg

Don't forget that this Saturday July 19th is the third leg of the King of the Oak Series. You can sign up until 7 AM Saturday at the four locations with $100 cash only. Once again, in line at Lake Breeze marina to weigh by 3 PM.

Edited by Yankee Troller

rick,

this can not be correct i should have around 129 points and I'm not listed?????

thanks

matt briggs

You are correct Matt. Your score after 2 legs is 129.73 and you are in 12th.

Sorry for the confusion. It's a little tough manually adding and entering scores on an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We found another error in these standings. We will have this fixed by tonight. Our deepest apologies, and they are inexcusable. We are waiting on the "actual" spreadsheets to be sent over so we can marry them, and curb any human error with adding the scores up.

We'll make this right guys. Paul is without a computer and I was running a double last Saturday, so it was tough to tabulate when we didn't have the actual spreadsheets.

OK....Updated and corrected standings are posted.

I don't know everyone's boat name, or team name, so if you want yours added please PM me with that.

Edited by Yankee Troller