100 hours on kicker?

tlr426

So do I just change motor oil? Or motor and gear oil? I don't have a trailer so I have to get the marina to pull my boat out. So what do you guys suggest, or do on your rigs?

On a four stroke just change the motor oil and filter and check the lower unit oil for level and any water intrusion.

If it's new 4 stroke you should change both but you are about 75 hrs late on everything.

Yes its a four stroke, only new to me not new... I can do the oil change with the boat still in the slip. But if I need to change the lower unit gear oil I will have to take the boat out. Is it worth pulling it?

Yes its a four stroke, only new to me not new... I can do the oil change with the boat still in the slip. But if I need to change the lower unit gear oil I will have to take the boat out. Is it worth pulling it?

I change my lower unit oil once a year in the fall when I pull the boat but check it whenever I have the opportunity.

Being a new to you used motor I would probably pull it and check it.

If it's full and not milky you can be confident everything is as it should be and fish it without worry.