Went out this morning with a couple friends and my son. Set up west of port in 300 FOW and trolled back east and out to 28.5 line. Had a couple hits on mag Monshine spoons without a hookup. Almost out in front of port and one friend is chumming. ...He can't shake the queeze so I take him and his brother back to port. My son and I head back out and go west a little then set in 150Fow. Going east and angling out we ended up in 26.5 to 27 line out front of the glass house and ran into a flurry of action with small salmon and steelhead. One decent screamer came unbuttoned from the 400 copper pulling a Mag Moonshine Bad Toad RV spoon. Put it back out and it comes back with a skippy on it right away. Small steelhead on a regular Moonshine Crab face slider on a 85 rigger. Another small king on a Mag Crab Face spoon set down 85 on a rigger. Three more knock offs and gone in a minute. Divers set on 3 out 225 and 275 with F/F never went. The 400 copper was hot with the mag Bad Toad spoon as well as riggers set at 80 to 90. Temp was 47 down 90. Strong current running east. Then my son became queezed out and we gave up. Nothing big, decent action and all fish returned to grow up.

The live well got used to revive the little guys today. Worked very good! Every one swam away strong!

Mark

Cent frum my notso smart fone