Went out solo last night worked from 30 to 120. Ran 2 riggers with spoons and a wire dipsey pulling ff combo. Temps were deep. Caught 2 browns around 6# in 80ft down 75 on spoon. Only screens i had all night were in 105 to 120 everything on the bottom. I tried everything but couldn't get anything to go.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went out solo last night worked from 30 to 120. Ran 2 riggers with spoons and a wire dipsey pulling ff combo. Temps were deep. Caught 2 browns around 6# in 80ft down 75 on spoon. Only screens i had all night were in 105 to 120 everything on the bottom. I tried everything but couldn't get anything to go.

post-152176-14110355316365_thumb.jpg

post-152176-14110355561299_thumb.jpg

lots of fish at those depths  last night.Ive seen it before typical fall picture.I trolled out to 200 and had one knockoff.I did see some good bait and fish but down very deep around 110.If I go again I will go deep for younger fish off shore.There are kings in close but very hard to turn them with the clear water up here now

Weekend looks good for a offshore trip. :)  :)  :)

Yea im with you on that. Was thinking saturday ill drop in at 150 and troll n till i find some active fish. I couldnt believe how much i was marking on the bottom last night and couldnt get anything to go. The only 2 fish i caught came when i had blank screens go figure

yeah I was out there with you last night to also fishing solo well I had my dog. Pretty much same experience as you had a lot of fish come up for a look out in 60 to 100 feet of water cut two small Browns at around six p.m and then went and shallow And trolled the pier head till 10 p.m. Without so much as a strike.tough going out there for sure can't find The Mature kings to save my life found one night last week in 16 feet of water and haven't hooked up since