Field and Stream in Horseheads.

The Field and Streams store in Horseheads had a mother lode of .22 and bulk pistol ammo this afternoon- stuff I haven't seen on the shelves in a long time- in any of the stores mentioned in this thread. I also bought a hang on tree stand (that I really don't need), just because the price was right.

Also, there were 45 people in line waiting to check out, ( 8 registers were open)so I would say that they were busy with a capital B.

Didn't bother to check out the whole store, I'll go back after the crowds die down.

was at the f&s saturday mid day. place was a zoo, i couldn't take it, had to bug out before i bugged out.

saw lots of people with tubs of .22s. i  just glanced around the place. under armor hat, $24.99, shiny bright stickbait i never heard of $23.99, decent prices on lodge cast iron pans.

i'll have to check it out later when there are fewer people.

i been getting my ammo at seneca gun sports, they are a nice place, and my cousin works at hvs so i go there too.

one thing that seems consistant wherever i go... when i aks the clerk what they're biting on, they point at the empty peg and say "those, but we just sold the last one"

just my luck i guess.