Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
salmon slapper

Sold / Closed 24 ft starcraft chiftan need gone asap

i have a 24 ft starcraft chieftan 2 scotty downriggers fish hawk x4 ship to shore radio dr rods and dipsey rods tackle meat rigs and 4 boxes of spindoctors runs great just need gone asap i am making room for new boat this is a great deal if your just getting into it call me if interested 1-585-671-1498

post-152519-0-02337700-1412962204_thumb.jpg

post-152519-0-61682900-1412962219_thumb.jpg

post-152519-0-43642000-1412962235_thumb.jpg

post-152519-0-46197200-1412962250_thumb.jpg

post-152519-0-84261500-1412962265_thumb.jpg

post-152519-0-15201600-1412962337_thumb.jpg

post-152519-0-88230400-1412962383_thumb.jpg

Edited by salmon slapper

first$5800.00 or reasonable offer takes her home this also has otter boats 1 beckman net and a 120 coleman cooler i forgot to metion in the add

i got 2 days before my new boat shows up come on guys this boat is awswome good deal for beginners just getting into it this is motivated so pleas throw some offers

I'm just trying to help because it seems you really need to sell this boat. Your asking price for this boat is very high compared to other boats I've seen posted. Try putting the lowest price your willing to take. Looks like a great rig for the right price

new price $4800.00 this boat comes with every thing down riggers tackle all electronics downriggers rods copper setups dipsey rods to much to list

Edited by salmon slapper

this is priced to sell firm first $4800.00 takes her home i can't go any lower if i do equipment comes off

Edited by salmon slapper

this boat has so much with it you can't set a boat up for what i am selling this for so come on don't be shy got 1 more week before i winterize her

Edited by L&M

nice upgrade for some one looking to buy a bigger boat she is all set up just add u and friends thats it comes with every thing and any thing equipment

the boat will be moved into my front yard on ridge road in webster ny if you want to come bye and take a look orwant to hear it run this is a motivated sale price is firm $4800.00

yeah right i just bought a bigger boat is all and i need this gone i am hooking this boat up with all of my extras just to run my big boat

new price this is rock bottom $4000.00 that is my lowest this boat is loaded you can't beat it down rigger rods electronics all 1 yr old to much to list

Edited by salmon slapper

$40000.00 that is as low as i am going come spring i know i can get more but this is a great deal it has so much stuff with it fish hawk x4 all electronics plus gear just trying to get her outta here so i can get my new boat up and ready for spring