Winter time again!

Well the boat has not sold yet so to the water I went with buddies jake and butch!! Launched at around 8.30 or so fished until 1!!! Started with 3 bites and under 5minutes thought was going to be one of those great days but wrong!!! Didn't mark much fished all water levels only real consistent bite was a 180 mag diver pulling echip!! Landed few small salmon and lakers got a nice pike and lost a bunch more fish couldn't keep them locked guess was a little rusty lol!!! Oh well lots of fun stills my laughs and good to get out on the water!!! Boat preformed flawlessly, even after sitting the last 2 months while I hang out in the woods!!! post-147332-14178130119802_thumb.jpgpost-147332-14178130435787_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice pike Joe.....and I'll bet it felt good to be out there. Even though my boat was just put away a few weeks ago it seems like years... at least somebody's getting out there and giving the fish a headache :lol:  Your trip sure points up the beauty of having an 18 ft outboard for versatile fishing too. Great boat  for winter fishing as well as the usual stuff. I'm sure it will be grabbed up at that price. I saw it Joe cool....it will be a long wait for me to try out my new Xmas present :) Thanks.

Edited by Sk8man