DARK DAY - LIGHT DAY?

LongLine

We all know the old adage: “Bright day – Bright lures; dark day – dark luresâ€Â

well from a newbee,s experiaencs and assuming the water was clear and it was after bout 10 am id run any of these on a brite day with long leads,now #5 usually has a gold cup which will work in both also the gold (brass) will help in stained water too.#6 would be a good clear water to slightly stained early to midmorning browntrout spoon brite or dark for some reason i cant get that thing to fire after noon guess because the brown have been dispersed by then also only get action out east (sodus)with 6 they dont look at that much at oak orchard.(I hacked into the bronwtrout secret chatroom and heard em talking bout that blue bottom boat pulling that spoon overhead),they just wont commit,now that last spoon couldnt talk me into pullin it outa the box.wh w blk dots got me a few browns spring at sodus and wh with orange is hot all over now that looks like a wally lure ,i ant never had one to try but if you say it worked i could force myself to buy another spoon. tom if you go bout 39miles west in the spring and mark pretty good fish toss #1 over and if theres a coho or small(6#ish)steelies there, keep the rod in your hand they should hit it before ya can sit down.. but hey Imma learning ...........and i think Capt. Billy would tell ya to change the color of the EYE on that last spoon.

1.Black and silver is awalys a go to. I cant tell if it has a white bellie or not so Ill say bright day.

2.watermellon. Ive caught fish on this color combo from the surface to 120ft down. Its caught a lot of fish in my boat it doesnt get mentioned much thou. I use it a lot for a free slideing cheater.Ive had a lot of the pink stuff go just before the sun pops up, then die. light or dark day.

3.No freakin idea

4.Pegs spoon. I know of lots a lots of fish caught on this spoon including several derby fish. The white is glow. Nk had quite a run on these for awhile they were hard to find.Light or dark day spoon.

5.Looks like a good "green water spoon" light or dark day"

6.Look like a good spring brn spoon.Clear water ,early morn.

7.I run lots of white or glow starting in August . Bright or dark days. salmon spoon

Ive gotta add my best rainbow last yr came on black ,purple glow. On a blue bird day middle of the afternoon. Had to rethink everything last yr.

Time of year ,water color, time of day ,.port , all need to be figured in. There also has to be a few fish around.

Hey guys, lots of hits - only a few opinions. I know my photographic skills aren’t very good so here’s a basic description: (the “akaâ€Â