Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spoondraggin

Sold / Closed 1987 Bayliner Trophy Hardtop

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How can I reach you ? Thanks for any info you can text me at 570-706-6199

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Your right mike we have put a lot of brown's on the floor and it will make someone a great boat i will keep it befor i go any lower i tried to price it to sell so i could. Start buying gear for the 10 meter.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I might be interested in this boat also. If you you own both I'd like to look at them soon since I'm not far from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

It is a nice boat.we only used it in the spring for browns.and then the baha for the rest of the season. Im sure it will find a good home soon or you will see it again this spring at the oak.

Thanks ralph i'm sure the first one to get off the couch and take a look will be glad they did.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 1986 Bayliner trophy

Volvo 350 engine Volvo outdrive  Just serviced in spring new cap wires plugs oil changed in everything 2 brand new humminbird fish finder 4/19 4 elect 1106 Scotty downriggers 3years old Fish hawk x4 3years old New battery 6/19 Trailer 4 brand new tires 7/19 Been out on lake Ontario all spring and summer this year  Bought a new boat this one's gotta go  $5500 Or just boat $3000

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Price reduced 2005 Trophy Pro 2352 WA HT

Selling my 2005 Trophy 2352 walk around cuddy with factory Hardtop.   BOAT Powered by 5.7 ltr. Mercruiser  with Alpha 1 Gen ll sterndrive. Est. 600 hrs. 100 gal fuel tank. Dual battery system..  Factory Hardtop with rod holders.  Walk around cuddy cabin with built in toilet. Two fish boxes and one live well.  Washdown system.  Trim tabs.  3/4 swim platform. Full Isinglass enclosure. ( new in 2016 ) 3 ft. traxtech each side. 2006 Yamaha 20 hp. four stoke ki

• 2002 Sportscraft 252 Hardtop Fishing boat

2002 Sport Craft Fishing Boat 1552 hrs. This is a hard top with cuddy, power steering. Has a 350 Merc Crusier that start easy and is smooth running. Has head in cuddy. Electronics are included: Windless anchor, Radar, Sonar/GPS, Marine Radio, Fish Hawk and Auto Pilot. US Coast Guard Inspected and approved with Coast Guard Life Jackets. All fishing equipment is included including two Mag 10 Cannon Downriggers, dipsy rods, downrigger rods, spoons, too much to name. You will have everything you ne

• 1986 Sportcraft 250 Hardtop Fisherman

Updated! Had another boat lined up which didn't happen  which is why i took the ad down so now I'm re-posting as the the new boat is now on the way. Some items/equipment shown in the pics will not be part of the sale. I will be up in the Mexico area 8/30-9-04 if you would like to take a look.   1986 Sportcraft 250 Fisherman Engine/Drive; Original 5.0 230hp Mercruiser with Alpha 1 drive. Estimated hours is under 700 and it shows. Work done in the last 2 years; R

• 1989 Thompson 240 fisherman hardtop. ready to fish

Gear that comes with boat. all bought August 2018   4 okuma Coldwater reels, 2 mono, 2 with dipsy wire. 2 diawa great lake series rods. 2 eagle claw dipsy rods 2 Amish trolling bags ( can't remember size) 2 torpedo down rigger weights Atomic fly's, meatrigs some still in packaging 4 dipsy divers A bunch of paddles/ flashers once again some still in packaging   Gear that came with the boat when I bought it.   4 cannon electric downr