Just bought 278 Baha

Dublin Up

well i had a deal worked out on an 02 272 baha that feel threw and just ended up scoring a 1993 278 Baha with single 454, with 300 hours on it....stole it for $6500. the only downfall is that its a previous salt water boat but i think at that price with low hours its worth the gambal. So now i need to start the rigging process and i'd appreciate any input on mounting a kicker, size of kicker needed, and autopilot setup to best fit needs for this boat, GPS/fish finder etc..

post-144590-0-79231600-1428020084_thumb.jpg

post-144590-0-53031900-1428020093_thumb.jpg

havent checked them yet, boat is in NJ and im going there tomorrow or satuday to inspect. it was an ebay deal that we ended early, this way if its junk i can bail on it. Working to get a survey done on short notice, worst case i have my own thermal imagining gun i can scan the structure for and it should show any temp change caused by water

havent checked them yet, boat is in NJ and im going there tomorrow or satuday to inspect. it was an ebay deal that we ended early, this way if its junk i can bail on it. Working to get a survey done on short notice, worst case i have my own thermal imagining gun i can scan the structure for and it should show any temp change caused by water

Onthawater247 Please check your PM