Cannon Digi-Troll TS 10 Problems

Make sure you have the transducer on the port side of the boat and point it 3 degrees toward the bow.  Best way to set it up is with the iphone level app.  you will have to run the transducer at 83htz tho.  Mine stays perfect if i do that.  Lowrance all in 1 transducer can chirp too so make sure that it's turned off.  I've fixed this problem a bunch of times and it's usually because people don't realize what's running.  Any frequency between 90 and 155 will interfere with the cannon transducer 

Thanks.  I have the transducer on the port side and have checked the frequencies so that part should not be an issue.  My angle of the transducer is just a guess.  I will check the angle closer to see if it meets the 3 degree angle.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I have it in the shop now so I will adjust the angle and see how it works.  Thanks for the suggestion.  Our water can be pretty dirty on the sound so I am sure that is somewhat of a factor, but when I first got it and had it installed on another boat it worked most of the time.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello folks here. I think I can de-mystify cannon problem. I purchased recently Cannon downrigger and spent a lot of time learning this technology. I agree with all of you - Cannon support is very useless. They can tell you what button to press and what in theory should happened. Ok, let move to the subject - reading your posts I think you should first turn off (power off) your fishfinders. if problem resolved, learn on what frequency operate your fish finder. Fishfinder frequency suppose to be at least 20kHz off the Cannon transducer frequency. Also try reposition transducers if possible to increase distance between transducers. As a last resort you may try to install Cannon transducers a bit by angle , 5-7 degree should be OK. Hope it will help.