...any perch showing up out front yet RR? Checked off the dock quickly last Saturday and found no signs of life. Noticed some bait and lakers moving in (finally), 100' give or take. Shouldn't be long now! :D

No mike I was off the dock last night pitching flies and never had a follow. Usually the big bluegills are here by now. I am thinking 1 more week. Usually by the 15th anyaway. It was flat calm last night and I could see a long ways out, no sign of anything except for the ducks.

Thanks Scott, I just wondered if any were showing up yet. We spent the day monkeying with the road (grading/gravel) so I didn't get a chance to toss a minnow. Noticed that the water temp was still around a cold 43 deg., so maybe they'll be a hair late this spring. who knows...maybe this weekend will be different! thanks again, Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Did some real nice perch in front of habiscus marina in 7-10 feet of water. Chartruese jig with fathead worked better than any other color. If you go to that area, you want to be right in line with the white bouys. I started just South of the port in front of the green Lund in the lift (it is always there) and drifted just north of the port. We were looking for crappies and found good perch. 10-12"+

• 2 weeks later...