Fishing a little slow saturday and sunday but monday and tuesday we could not keep the poles in the water. Limited out both days with four people in the boat. Out in front of the barn there is fish every where and everything we kept was between 12 to 18 pound kings and one laker that weighed in. Green spoons & Green flies down deep 60 to 70 foot of water with long leads. water from 70 to 110 foot produced. Good luck!

thanks ill be taking up where you left off,in27hrs 23min and 15 seconds.not that im excited like a little kid or anything.this will be my 2nd spring derby (loc) and my 2nd year fishing outa olcott in the spring,my plans are to throw a couple lakers on the board thursday first thing then im gonna hunt down those steelies east of port bout 10 miles ,after bumping motoman in the afternoon.then well spend the next 3 days hunting up some big boys,i might even toss out a brown rig if we have time.thats my story and im sticking too it........Ray K. .........PEGASUS........CH68? i ant gonna fall for 14 again.....

musky wanna go?????????????????for a day or two we got a opening as of 10 last nite one guy backed out,if not ill be forced to call Fisherman,then ill have 2 chummers on board ......or is that 3???????????
I'd love to, but I already promised the g/f a weekend of camping and I have to finish getting the camper ready. Can I have a raincheck? Next week sometime?

G/F................sounds like shes got you reined in like a wife........have a great weekend ........... hmmmm maybe if you got some CURTIANS on your boat she would like to go camping on the lake ,that sounds like the best of both worlds,ya might even capitolize on some wave action ,,,,,or make a little of your own

ok some one mentioned the other day about going if you can put up with a short fat bald guy ,a circle driving half blind guy and then there is jason give me a call 6077697947 ya gotta be in the derby and with 4 guys its a 5 way split if we win the big one.. i got one opening