oneida,5-2-2015

johnnywalleye

fished from 6am till 1130 am,3 guys  5-23fow.2 snakes 1 perch and 1 smb,didnt see alot of action around lakeport bay.few nets in the water.,had an issue with a guide on the lake,felt it was fine to blow through 2 boats less then 75yds apart and no where near is home marina..total lack of respect..and so long4 now;john

Fished about same time out of south shore launch. 10 to 30 feet. Drifted a little trolled a little jigged some ended with 1 pickeral. And may have seen the same guide buzz us 2 times

Sent from my LGLS990 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sounds like a year like last year... couldn't make it out last night or this morning, but planning on sunday morning. Last year was a slow start unless fishing near a creek mouth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went out of maple bay and fished from 7-2:30. Tuff out there today. Worked hard to scratch out a 3 man limit. Largest one was 21" with 3 good size perch fry in his belly. Dropped 4 others but nothing to put on the board. Not a banner day but after talking with people back at the launch it seems we did well. Beautiful day though. Few carnage pics🎣

post-142983-0-85288200-1430618869_thumb.jpg

post-142983-0-67064000-1430618887_thumb.jpg

Went out of maple bay and fished from 7-2:30. Tuff out there today. Worked hard to scratch out a 3 man limit. Largest one was 21" with 3 good size perch fry in his belly. Dropped 4 others but nothing to put on the board. Not a banner day but after talking with people back at the launch it seems we did well. Beautiful day though. Few carnage pics

Man those fillets are making my mouth water already, congrats on your day, nice weather, boat worked well, being with friends or family for the day, the fish are just a added bonus!!