Hotel Help

Hi Guys,

I am looking for the contact information of a small hotel located on Route 104 outside of Oswego (in Scriba). It use to be the old Scriba minimart and gas station. I usually stay at the blackwalnut up the street but the accomodations are going down hill so I am looking for something else.

I think the name of this place is May's county Suites or some thing along those lines. I wasn't able to get the phone number when I passed a couple weeks ago and I can't find it online.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Baytech

I too am looking for a inexpensive place to rest my head at night for a upcoming weekend in June. Will be fishing out of the Little Salmon river area.

nothing fancy. Just a place to wash up and a bed to sleep in.

Sticks Route 104B County Route 6, New Haven, NY has motel rooms and i think mikes marina rents out something and there is several motels in port ontario which is down the road from the little salmon.

Pat

I have been staying at the Evergreen Motel for the last 3 years, its just up the road from the Black Walnut. The rates have gone up a little this year but its still a good deal. Its nothing spectacular but its some place to sleep. There is also a gas station/convenience store right across the street. Just don't ask for room #1 I normally have that every weekend in June, July and August. I am at work so I don't have the number but I will post it when I get a chance.

Burt