Sold / Closed 22 StarCraft islander hard top sell or trade

I'm putting this out there I have a 1989 starcraft islander hard top in very good condition I'm putting up for sale or trade in two weeks boat has 3.0 mercery that is awesome on gas. It will push boat around 28 to 32 mph. Boat is always kept in side and never left out. Boat comes with trailer,7in humming bird fish finder GPS side scan and down imagine, marine radio ,CD player brand new lenco trim tabs,2 electric ajustable Scotty riggers,big jon paner reels mounted on hard top with pullies and Amish outfitter planer board, omc kicker bracket teak swim platform stainless rocket luncher mounted to hard top and I'm sure I'm missing things too it is a soild boat and no soft spots in floor. Looking for StarCraft supper fisherman or something like that in the 18 to 20 foot range with a casting plat form for the wife and kids that is the only reason I'm parting with my baby!!!

Yup that was me on my way up to the river haha thats funny you picked the boat out!

Ya me and the kids were there getting worms for some pond fisjing ...I have a 2005 islander and I was like I haven't seen one newer with a hard top

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app