Cayuga 6/14

Launched out of Taughannock at 6 am did not move a rod till 8:30, wow! Debris in the middle of the lake was bad. Hit the east shore and headed North, BAM a double two plump Lakers one on 5 color core and one on 7 color. Continued North only murky watered and not much bait. Headed toward Kidders and wow the reports were right on lots of small lakers in the top 30' fished till 11:30 and started pulling lines when the rigger peeled off drag, nice bow. Took two younguns with me today. The older is shipping out to the Marines next week and the younger was just bored and wanted to go! Fun had by all!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150622-14343056899891_thumb.jpg

post-150622-14343057188436_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nautitroller

Nice going John cool rainbow with lots of distinct spots :)  Best of luck to your son. The military sure can be a life changing experience at that age. I was 18 when I went in and 22 when I got out.....made a huge difference in my life. Tough as a parent to see them go but you can be VERY proud of him. :yes:

Way to go John!! Nice report.. Hope things are gonna be good over there next weekend. . First weekend of bass so I'm sure some bass tournaments will be going on too so launches may be slow..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice going John cool rainbow with lots of distinct spots :) Best of luck to your son. The military sure can be a life changing experience at that age. I was 18 when I went in and 22 when I got out.....made a huge difference in my life. Tough as a parent to see them go but you can be VERY proud of him. :yes:

The red head and the younger boy aren't my kids, the older boy is a friend of my sons and the younger boy is a friend's kid. My son is in Pensacola finishing his advanced training in the army. He should end up in Maryland. I'm proud of both of them!

Mike,

If the water clears up a bit it may change everything but for now the bite was hot n heavy. The tough part may be finding the big fish...

See ya all Sunday.

Edited by Nautitroller

I thought I briefly remembered meeting your son at one of the tourneys last year right before going in but thought oh maybe he has another going in....anyway as you said... good reason to be proud of both and that should go for all the rest of us Americans too