Ran west to the stacks and set up in 80 foot and worked out to 179 and back and forth. Fished till noon or so. Did two nice steelies down 25 one on a new stinger Stacey had picked out, kind of brown/orange/black similar to chicken wing colors but holo. style spoon . The other on Billy V's spoon, habenero. Had two good rips on our new leadcore out 5 colors with a mag stinger watermelon. Guess we need to figure out how to get solid hookups on that. Forgot the darn eggs and sausage to go with the coffee and Bloodie's... oh well.

Bruce

Bruce,

We were working that area this morning also. Fished from 7:30-11 am. We did 3 steelheads 3#, 6# and 9#. All on the surface with the Stinger steelie stomper pulling the 2 smaller fish and a black and silver yozuri grabbing the 9 lber. We were working between 90-140 fow. What boat was yours? What channel do you sit on? I think my GPS kills my VHF signal but we were all close together so if someone was talking I hope I would hear it. I'll try to post some pictures later..

Good Fishing.

John

Bruce,

Glad to hear you had some action today. On the 5 color leadcore, our hottest spoon on Saturday was a black silver streak NK 4d (I originally thought it was a Dreamweaver SS, but after 2nd look it's an NK 4d spoon). We had most of our hits each time we "sped the boat up" to 2.4-2.6 mph at the ball.

Hopefully we'll be back out next Saturday - good luck this week if you get out

Thx again for the tips...

Chris

Bruce,

I had the 22 ft. Grady. I was sitting on 08 and scanning. Every so often I would hear a mic activated but no conversation. I'll give you a shout next time out to make sure I'm transmitting.

Thanks,

John