Wilson ProAm & Summer LOC

Re: LOC Rule #6, Does anyone remember if observers for the ProAm have to be registered for the Summer LOC? I seem to recall that was discussed last year, but I can't be sure. Anyone?

Musky i don't think they need to be. I believe because they are not allowed to touch the rods at anytime.

Looks like it might be a slow night on Friday so this guy might be able to get out early to meet up with you guys earlier than anticipated :D

Fantastic. Hope to see you there early. Call me on my cell when you're on your way.

Rule #6 says the observers on a boat don't need to be registered if they are under 10 yrs. old. :D :?:

For a clarification.......ALL persons aboard MUST be registered, to include the observer. The observer can pick up a free pass at the Captain's meeting to comply with this rule. The pass is only good for the pro-ams and is not eligible for any prize consideration. So make sure if you will be entering fish in the Summer LOC, your observer gets his/her pass. It will be announced at the meeting.

Thanks and good luck!

Dave Chilson