What happened to Buffy Ray?

skipper19

This story here from 2011 is probably the best description of what happened....Again!:lol:

The man feared lost to the digestive tract of a giant lobster has been found. As scientists were looking for clues in the lobster's fecal material for any DNA that could truly identify him, there is some resolve to this dilemma coming from an Alaskan fishing vessel. Scientists are relieved to hear the news as they have been sorting thru all sorts of poo for days with no clues.

Just this morning, the crew of the fishing vessel from Alaska made a remarkable catch of a giant Great White Shark in the Bering Straits. Shown here in this incredible video is the shark as it comes aboard and regurgitates a fresh salmon onto the deck. The crew looking on in amazement watches as a man crawls from the jaws of the giant and tells the men his story.

The man has identified himself as "Omganothershortfatbaldone" (his indian name at birth) and proclaimed he was saving the salmon for his friends back home in New York who cherish the fish for their sport. He said " I was fishing in the Keys of Florida when I was snapped up by this giant lobster. It swallowed me and then as I was thrashing around in it's gullet, I slipped a little flatulence and it got sick and let me out, minus all my body hair. No more then did I get out of this crusty critter when along came a shark and found me a lot more appetizing without my suit or body hair".... (the video is doctored with virtual clothing due to the appalling nature of his buffy body)...

Well to make a long story short somehow, this fish migrated all the way to Alaska which was OK cause he really wanted to see Alaska but when the shark began eating our beloved salmon he had enough. Again a flatulence and the giant shark released it's grip on him and spewed him on the deck.

Now he is looking for a way back to the Keys and the feast that awaits him from the lobster.

Stan from California said he could arrange the trip since he would enjoy some lobster feast and it is not too far from his place to Alaska.