Canada Enforcing Passport Rule

Since the start of November when you call CanPass to get a control number to fish in Canadian waters,they now are asking for a Passport Number,date of issue, issue state,birth date and expiration date.Same for Enhanced Drivers License.The whole process has slowed down the system when you call in,be prepared to wait on hold for 30 minutes or more and another 15 minutes to get through the proccess.

With all this crap going on over seas and letting these towel heads into this country, it's only going to get tougher. They want to see paperwork and a face to match the paperwork. They are only protecting themselves and I don't blame them. It sucks for use because we get caught up in this mess, especially us guys that fish the NE it's very easy to go over the line. A good stone throw from Galloo and your flirting with the line or maybe disaster. Last night I saw a state out west wouldn't let a refugee off the plane. Don't care where you go but not here!!!!! Well I guess Connecticut said they could enter their state.