Friday Evening:

Got out around 6pm and fished from 100' to 200'... nada zilch, nothing. Not even a release. Ton of biting flies and cottonwood made a mess of the lines.

Saturday Morning:

Overslept! Got out around 8:30 and setup in 100fow. Five mins later the cheater on the 50' rigger started bouncing, I popped it to find a king the same size as the spoon. While setting that back up the 75' rigger with a firetiger fires and starts screaming. Landed a nice 15lb king. That was it for the rest of the morning.

Saturday Evening:

Fished 100' to 150'. Had quite a few releases with no one home, very weird... small fish maybe. Then the 50' rigger's glow chicken wing slider fires and starts screaming... landed a 17lb king. Start heading towards port and the 325' #2 wire takes off with a green protroll green fly. It's just zipping out, I mean headed towards canada. The fiance fought it for quite a while and got it back in from 600'. Turns out the protroll got tangled and was sideways creating a ton of drag. A nice 15lb king though. Had the planer board with two splitshot on it take off also, but no hookup.

Sunday Morning:

Fished from 80' to 300'. Very slow. Managed a 7lb king over 120', down 40' and had a few realeases, but that was it.

All in all... considering it's june... I was pretty happy. Past years we weren't hitting kings until July. Now if I could figure out how to keep the flies off I'd be happy. There were times where I thought I was going to lose it and jump in the water :shock:

Nick

Nick,

Nice report, glad to hear you found some fish, it is sounding like the june Transition is on. I guess conrats in order for the engagement, why did you keep that info secret? lol Tell Theresa I said congrats, see ya soon, will be out for the ProAm. How is the kicker running?

Rich

Well it wasn't meant to be a secret... everyone should feel free to send wedding gifts whenever they want! :D

The kicker ran well, didn't blow up after I changed the oils which is always a good thing! Looks like Rod and I will be teaming up for the Sodus pro am, so bring your A game :devil:

Nick