maybe this weekend?

modis is shaping up ,strong west wind (almost too strong)will get the lake moving (strong currents)that should bring some of those resting fish in the hunting mode as the bait gets pushed around a bit.now if we can get a day or two of some n/w winds gently getting some temps near shore ,maybe just maybe ????

Ray....

Due to work and a couple of kinks with the new ride...haven't

fished yet....this weekend....

but..."alibi" did really well this past weekend.....

John

Ray. historically the transition takes about two or three weeks on Lake O. We're only 10 days into it. By the end of the month things will be rocking again.

BTW....the walleye fishing out of Erie PA is nothing short of incredible. As many as you want in 25-40 feet of water. The small fish from last year are now 23-26"---perfect for filling the freezer.

The transition is only for the weak at heart , I dont mind trolling and working all day for a dozen fish if it nice out, if nothing else ill run off shore ,but the flats were loaded last sunday with nice marks but there was a ton of bait i had to compete with.im really thinking about the erie thing but that adds another 100.00 in gas as tasty as they are i think i need to hear the drag screaming a few more times this year before i drive that way.....Thank You

Hay Ray, Paul

I am taking my boat out of Olcott within the next week or two. We will be doing some walleye fishing for about 2 - 3 weeks. I will post an invite to you guys if you are interested.