Started out at the 150 fow trolled north to around 175fow picked two small kings on the riggers nk 28's down 85ft. Kept north and a little west out to 420 ft after that and searched for larger fish...not a chance... the lake was flat and so was the fishing for a couple of hours. then some sporadic action on spoons again, but nothin' big. Right at sundown the slider and riggers started firing with steelhead 5 to 8 lbs 320fow... quit at dusk..somewhat slow but went 5 for 7 on a rather nice day anyway..will be back out tomorrow AM.

Mark

skippy we missed you.We set up in 120 ft and slid in to the 95ft water towards the flats,first king at 5;15 the bait was not like last sunday but it was there . spent 2 hrs looking for a repeat pulled rods and had a shakers on and picked 1 more before running to the 30, found and worked a couple steelie pods out there did 4or 5 before pointing south and got 1 more around the 27line 50ish down,geter done ,steelie dan, and some other brite stuff worked lost 3 or 4 .Some reallygood marks comming in the bait was around the 150 ftish water 2 miles west with many fish in with em .tomorrow first thing i might check the 150ft water if you want steelies the 27 line was looking good the 30 line should be a guarntee steelie bite .. Ill regret not staying one more day but we ran outa diapers.

Ray, I saw you going up the river as I was pulling my truck to the ramp for pulling out after dark (county side). also think I caught the tail end of your radio check with the coasties as I was leanin out over the back of the boat doin some riggin. Heard Pegasus bein hailed :P . You were near me I believe, out from lakeside, flanking around with a charter. I was the center console that came into your area from out deeper. Guess I shoulda tryed ya on the radio but wasn't sure what you monitor... probably 68 like most. DIAPERS :shock: Not for you I hope :lol: You can call me out there when I'm out.. my vessel name is AIN'T SKIER'D. gotta get the lettering done though ;)

The costies recived a call of a boat on fire with no location only on onterio so i just replied that our area was clear of any visable vessels in distress.at least it helps narrow down their search grids.sat we had a charter come in on us when we had a mega jumper behind the boat he pulled a couple off the pod before leaving .we just kept heading in where all the bait and fish were. no i just got board with the small catch happining now .might hit erie wed.for some eats. scan 7,10,9,68,72,16,62,and a few others.ray k PEGASUS

Yup I heard the distress call the coasties were talking about from a child report. Good that you took the time to clear your area of the search. I know about the diapers for the baby salmon, But arn't they cute! and so livlely....only I wish they wouldn't get the hook stuck up under the chin like most of the time... makes me feel bad for them doin' extra surgery ta get them back in the water. Mark

also saw the coastguard send out the helicopter on a search pattern reconisance run