TrollMaster up-grade to ProII

E-mail sent to :Topline Control, Inc. on 6-09-2008

I updated my unit too the pro II I have had problems with it as I've told you in the past with it NOT going back to the trolling speed it was at before I hit the MTF button and also just take off fast or slowing down . I've been living with that for over a year. Now today I have no idea what happen. We were trolling on the east side of Seneca Lake for maybe three hours and the wind shifted so I picked up and ran to the west side for less wind. When I fired up the kicker motor and put it in gear then turned on the pro troll II the lights came on the unit but will not work to change the throttle on the motor. I have the main red light and the small green one comes on also and will stay lit in run mode and blink in idle but that it.

Any idea how I can get this to work again ????

Thanks for your help.

Ed

Reply:Same day 3 hours later 6-09-2008

Have we had your unit in to test IT ? the problems are probably related but we would need the unit control box and servo here for test and repair.

Bill

Next day: 6-10-2008

Before I upgraded to the ProII you had the servo in and replaced it but not this one. I put them both in the mail today and you should have them in two days or so. Thanks for the reply.

Then:6-13-2008

I see it got out there OK did you get a chance to check it out yet ???

Ed

ps If there is any problem my cell phone # is ***_***_****

Then it's in the mail great.....................

Well when it got here I put the new servo on pulled it in NOTHING same as it was before I sent it in. They had a new wiring harness with it and I just used a power pack to power it and plugged it in and it worked. Now today I tear the old harness out run the new one to a temporary spot because I'll have to tear the floor up to put it in with my center console. All done plug it in and you got it still don't work. Now looking at it you can plug the servo wire in either way so I call them up. My luck Bills on vacation and the nice lady gave it a shot but no go.

Anyone out there have any idea on this.

;( Thanks