Seemed like the weather was clearing up this afternoon so I called 'Pops' up and convinced him to try the waters for a few hours before dark. Hit the water around 5 pm and set up in 250 ft. Started north troll and soon after had a dipsey fire on a spinny and fly. Missed that one but shortly after hooked a small steelie on a free slider. Proceeded to boat four more steelies and a small king over the course of the next couple hours in the 300-350 ft. range. Dipseys and spindoctors took our best steel (8.5 and 9 lbs.) while the 65 ft. rigger took the other fish. Ran mostly green color combinations. Most marks in 40-80 ft. range with a few higher and lower. Some bait showing up as well.

jun_28_Steves_real_second_one2.jpg

jun_28_me_with_the_first_one.jpg

jun_28_Steves_first1.jpg

jun_28_dad_with_king1.jpg

It truly was a very enjoyable time. Catching those fish made those darn pestering flies a little more tolerable. I do want to say, " Thank You, JAX" for his fishing reports which are very informative and give us guys without a down temp a chance to be successful. Read Jax's earlier report and decided to follow suit...Thanks again. It made for a memorable fishing trip!

Hook'em

The Gumpy

Congrats on the fish guys, looks like you had a nice nite out. No problem on the reports, im glad you were able to get into some steel/kings. ;)