Who made this rod holder/planer mast?

Todd in NY

It came on my Bayliner 2160 and I've already been asked numerous times who made it. It is welded aluminum and I can't find anything like it on the internet. Any ideas?

(don't mind the horn, I was in the middle of cleaning it out)

post-142578-0-34153400-1466302390_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure I remember seeing that boat, used to have a cooler on top in that angle...

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was told it was a charter boat at one time. I bough the boat from a guy who owned it for 2 years on Seneca Lake, and he never used it for fishing.

It came on my Bayliner 2160 and I've already been asked numerous times who made it. It is welded aluminum and I can't find anything like it on the internet. Any ideas?

(don't mind the horn, I was in the middle of cleaning it out)

attachicon.gifPlaner mast rod holder.jpg

Could you post more pics of the boat, would love to see the whole thing!! Thanks pap.

Could you post more pics of the boat, would love to see the whole thing!! Thanks pap.

Yes, I'm launching today at Henderson Harbor just for the purpose of taking my son and his girlfriend (Emily) for a joy ride. It's windy today so I'll just stay in more protected waters. I don't want Emily's first trip out on Lake O to be too rough. I'll take pics of the boat today with it in the water. The only thing I have to mount are the 2 manual Penn downriggers. I'll be fishing in it next week.

Yes, I'm launching today at Henderson Harbor just for the purpose of taking my son and his girlfriend (Emily) for a joy ride. It's windy today so I'll just stay in more protected waters. I don't want Emily's first trip out on Lake O to be too rough. I'll take pics of the boat today with it in the water. The only thing I have to mount are the 2 manual Penn downriggers. I'll be fishing in it next week.

CONGRATS!!!! On your maiden voyage, there's lots of places to run in Henderson, I launch out of the public launch to make the run out to the islands. I never investigated the the small bay-like area off to the the left.

CONGRATS!!!! On your maiden voyage, there's lots of places to run in Henderson, I launch out of the public launch to make the run out to the islands. I never investigated the the small bay-like area off to the the left.

I'll start a new thread about today because it's off topic, but it was a rough day out there.