seneca 7/3 out of geneva

showed up at geneva at 5:00 am no one around got boat ready back down to launch boat notices beer case and beer cans in ramp. pick them up and went to  throw away in trash can and knew why the cans and empty case were in the ramp trash can over full sure the wind blew stuff around . my buddy showed up and we were off set up on west side sonar blank hit one laker down by roys in 140 ft . we cross to east side found fish from 130 to 170 fow ended up with 6 lakers and one land lock , we used seth greens and one board , the board had a double jointed rapala the seth green had cow bells and gambler spin & glow and michigan stinger spoons                                           post-145976-0-49398200-1467566340_thumb.jpgpost-145976-0-04229800-1467566353_thumb.jpg

Edited by fisherdude

Looks as though you did better than most today (as usual :) ). My buddy Admiral Byrd was out the re too in his Penn Yan and was unable to strike gold and he fishes it hard like you do :yes:

Looks as though you did better than most today (as usual :) ). My buddy Admiral Byrd was out the re too in his Penn Yan and was unable to strike gold and he fishes it hard like you do :yes:

i chatted with Admiral Byrd  real nice guy . going back again tomorrow , plan on getting off before 11 to many boats trying to get in at noon.

I hear you on the traffic tomorrow. Canandaigua will be a nightmare with all the rec boaters and partiers out at the north end and then everyone will try to come in the channel at the last moment  and then folks will be putting their canvas down and sorting out their stuff right in the middle of the launch while folks are backed up in the channel out to the lake (don't ask me why I know this). Guess it will be worth waiting until later in the week here :lol: