Different day from yesterday with some bumpy water that was tough to fish solo unless running with the wind. Found fish on much the same presentations as 7-8. All teenage kings unlike yesterday but I didn't stay out long, want to get over to the Prate festival in Olcott. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

post-141143-0-97058300-1468159554_thumb.jpgpost-141143-0-37330800-1468159596_thumb.jpg

Edited by chowder

Jeez, Andy, I didn't know you were up here!..missed ya somehow, I was out on the 8th. Sat there at the docks for awhile in the late afternoon doing engine tunes etc.

Finally got the boat cleaned up, a few things maintenance. Everything ran fine, so out the shoot about 6pm, went east a bit, and set up in 200 fow. Ran some spoons, flies and a meat twinkies.

Only fished a couple hours, spent time dialing in some equipment, but managed a teenager king, and keeper steelhead. One hit on a 42 second mag spoon, no hook up. Both came on the 400 copper and meat. I was solo like you and did the same.. trolling with the waves.

Back trolling asphalt right now, so I guess we missed! Let me know if ya need some camping space again this season! We are glad to oblige! Good luck Andy!

Mark

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey Mark, good to hear from ya! On Friday I was out of there by 10:30, went 10 for 13, with 3 matures (2 came as rigger doubles-that was interesting..). Successfully released a bunch of teenage kings & steel. Biggest king hit a twinkie trailng a brined alewife with the head n' tail cut off stuffed into a BW meat head -the fish took out 275' on the first rip. I'm game for another August Oak camp n' fish if you are, have to see what Chris is up for.

Hey Mark, good to hear from ya! On Friday I was out of there by 10:30, went 10 for 13, with 3 matures (2 came as rigger doubles-that was interesting..). Successfully released a bunch of teenage kings & steel. Biggest king hit a twinkie trailng a brined alewife with the head n' tail cut off stuffed into a BW meat head -the fish took out 275' on the first rip. I'm game for another August Oak camp n' fish if you are, have to see what Chris is up for.

Give me a shout or have Chris get me! He was thinking coming for the weekend of 23rd this month, but not sure yet.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app