Got on the water a little later today at 7am and headed east to where we caught them yesterday: east of Port Bay 130 - 220 fow. Today it was a different story for us - fished until 12:00 and went 2 for 2: both 6 lb steelies. One came on a Purple thunder on the 120 ft rigger, the other came on the wire 330 ft out on a #2 setting pulling a Dalmation spin doc/hammer fly combo. We couldn't get anything else to fire: tried different speeds, riggers set 80 to 135 ft down, wires out 180 to 400 ft, tried green, white, purple, chartruese, silver and aqua colored blades/flies and spoons to no avail. Saw a couple other boats hooked up, but those were small fish (under 10 lbs I estimated). I guess a pair of steelhead are better than a skunkaroo though! 8) We didn't mark hardly anything, so without a probe and down speed, that made things difficult to start, so I used what worked yesterday. It's funny how the fishing can change over the course of a day - but that's why it's called "fishing". Anyone in the Sodus to Fair Haven area have any better luck today?? I would love to know what they wanted since tomorrow looks to be a carbon copy of today!! I am wondering if we should head west tomorrow... :roll: