Minion Trolling Flies

Just wanted to share this story.  I ordered a bunch of trolling flies from Minion Last Friday and received them today.  My wife called me and said did you order trolling flies?  Yup, I did.  She then goes on to tell me they arrived in a Postal Envelope that said "We're sorry for your inconvenience on the back.  Rut Ro Shaggy.  I messaged Minion to find out if this ever happened before and he said no and asked if I could send him a picture.  I sent him a picture and he got back to me shortly that he was going to replace all of the damaged flies with new ones.  He didn't have to do it as it was a postal problem, but he did and I thank him for it.  Top notch guy to deal with if anyone needs flies.  Thanks again Minion.

flies.jpg

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Minion is a great guy to deal with. Excellent products and his prices are too! I received my order two weeks ago, just as expected. In perfect condition.

I'd be asking the post office what did they do to cause so much damage to that package. Looks to me like it was caused by some of their automatic handling equipment.

Thanks and Boat Safe

Egoody

Thanks Jim , Kevin AND Ed ...Good Luck THE remainder Of THE season , Post Some Pics Of Your catches! ! Love to see some sharks

When I sent your replacement flies Jim I asked post office they said more than likely got caught in a convayer or something...sorry for the trouble

minion trolling flies

Edited by minion