Took my 7yo son out of Sandy Creek 7-11a. Good screen in 170-205. Went 1 for 3. Small one, but a big experience to share. post-160037-14723995875096_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, we donated the landing net to the lake. In return, the lake gave us a pink tow rope wrapped around a dipsy. I didn't think it was a fair trade but my son was impressed.

Great Job. Sandy is getting known for lost things. I have 2-shark weights and a torpedo plus a Ranger net out there around the pump house area. Oh yah a brand new Fish Hawk XD4 probe also. I would say I donated enough.

Great Job. Sandy is getting known for lost things. I have 2-shark weights and a torpedo plus a Ranger net out there around the pump house area. Oh yah a brand new Fish Hawk XD4 probe also. I would say I donated enough.

YOU didn't donate anything.... Everyone else on the boat did haha

The mopst impoortant p[art of that experience though is the bonding between you and your son. He won't soon forget that day believe me. My son and I still fish together  and we have for many years and I'm sure it is in large part because of those early experiences and his first (32lb) salmon at about 7-8yrs. :yes:

The most important part of that experience though is the bonding between you and your son. He won't soon forget that day believe me. My son and I still fish together  and we have for many years and I'm sure it is in large part because of those early experiences and his first (32lb) salmon at about 7-8yrs. :yes: