Set up in 80fow right out front hooked up before could get all rods in , 5lb brown down 60 nk glfrog. Caught a few more between 80- 100 fow all down 50 to 65 on greens yellows, must be some warm water down there. The screen looked great. Moved west of Hamlin beach found some quality Steelies. Got a 12lber and lost one that was even bigger right at the back of the boat. The big one hit the Spin doc green fly down 74 in 130fow

Took my fishing buddies and his bro out ( who had never been lake fishing) boy did his eyes light up when we handed him the pole with just a 12lb steelie on the other end jumping all over the place. He is now part of the fishing addiction club.

The only bad thing, it wasnt the rain that was nice, it was all the inconsiderate blow boats out there. We had a nice one on and a sail boat saw us fighting the fish and manuvering and he never changed course, he got 30 ft of us and I had to make a hard left tangling some lines, what a D-bag. I know they have the right of way but he could have very easily tacked away from us ( sailly boat take for turn)We did get the fish in, but man there must have been 20 blow boats out there and we had to dodge them as they were every were.